It is currently 2024-04-16 21:19

All times are UTC+04:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-01-02 17:19 

update on careers "GREENSKINS" & "DWARFS"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-06 10:30 

Armies of WAR - The EMPIRE

“We fight with our steel, we fight with our courage, but above all we fight them with our faith in Sigmar!”
- Magnus the Pious

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/ ... Empire.php

atskleistos imperijos "Career Options"

# Bright Wizard
“There is a fire within you! Deep in your mind there is a glowing ember which we will fan to life, and build into a blazing beacon. YOU will be the Empire’s greatest weapon! A Pyromancer! Your fire will incinerate the enemy, and purge the unclean! Do not! Be late! For class!”
- Cindik Antum, Professor of Incendiary Alchemy

# Warrior Priest
"Where is your faith on this dark day? Chaos rides against you – will you let these beasts destroy your hearths and homes, or will you trust in Sigmar and fight? Forward men, and drive back this Chaos rabble! For the Empire! For Sigmar!"
- Damaslaus VanNemut, High Chaplain of Sigmar

# Witch Hunter
"These poor, simple folk - too fearful or too dull-witted to see the vulgarity and evil in their own midst.
They wail and complain about my...uncompromising methods, but who among you can say that
hanging half a village is too high a price to pay for the assurance that corruption has been exposed
and destroyed this day?"
- Ernst Traugott, Templar Witch Hunter

# Knight of the Blazing Sun
“The Goddess instructs us to seek out the enemy’s weaknesses and to attack them with relentless force. Do this in all things – in love, in politics, in war. To accomplish any task – to defeat any foe, all that is needed is a keen eye, a sharp mind and the favor of the Goddess.”
- Isabella Mauro, Knight of the Blazing Sun

Last edited by Drakar on 2007-07-26 11:08, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-06 10:33 

Armies of WAR - The Chaos Warhost

“There can be no rest in the Eternal War, for the Dark Gods and their chosen servants will never rest until the world truly becomes a Realm of Chaos”

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/ ... /Chaos.php

atskleistos chaoso "Career Options"

# Chosen
"My name? Long ago, such worthless details fell from memory. I know only the lust for glorious battle - for blood, for victory! I seek only the Eye of Tzeentch - his favour, his grace, his Dark Gifts - that through them, I may be remade - reborn! Why do we raid your lands? Why do we burn your homes? Why do we flay your flesh? To serve the Lord of Change and his magnificent designs."
- An unknown Chosen of Tzeentch

# Magus
“Let mere Wizards have their simple fire. The flames of Tzeentch are by far the more subtle, the stranger, and all the more powerful for it. Who is more deeply burned? The man who is scorched and recoils, or the man who accepts the flame, thinking it is but warming light?”
- Tor Ravenson, Magus

# Zealot
"He is Tzeentch! The Changer of Ways! The Raven God! The Lord of Mutation! He is the master of all that changes, and the changer of all that remains! His will is Chaos, and all the creatures of Chaos are but fleeting thoughts in his vast mind!"
– Drang The Preacher, Zealot

# Marauder
Say what you will of us. Call us heathens because we deny your weak pretender-God. Call us savages because we strike at you. But know this – it is we who are closest to the Ruinous Powers. We most favored of the Gods shall raid your lands, revel in your suffering and destroy you. Despair! For all that remains for you is the taste of Northern steel and the end of your world. Such is the will of the Gods.
- Hallbjörn, Norscan Marauder

Last edited by Drakar on 2007-07-26 11:10, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-06 10:50 

du labai idomus video "rolikai" apie tai kaip veiks rvr, pvp ir pve WAR'e

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/media/podcast/

WAR Production Video Podcast #3
WAR Production Video Podcast #5

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-16 16:04 

ja, ziurejau ir seilejaus.. nezinai kaip jiem sekasi neatsilikti nuo savo grafiku?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-17 13:24 

jei turetu buti kazkur "Beta 2" statuso lygyje
bet net nera pristatyto 2 rases o is pristatytu dar nevisos pilnos

ju informacijos neturiu bet speju kad veluoja :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-17 13:28 

na IMHO isleis vis vien siu metu 11-12 menesi, nes vadyba 20 WH pasauliui and so on :/ jei ne tai hm..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-26 10:12 

net nenustebino :

We have made the decision to move our ship date for the US and Europe to the first quarter of 2008. (Release dates for Asia will be announced at a later date.) Since our acquisition by EA, we have been afforded many wonderful development opportunities and we plan to take full advantage of everything that is available. This includes taking several additional months to make the best MMORPG possible

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-27 13:56 

manes nenustebins ir dar vienas atidejimas :D

How can we let this happen and
Just keep our eyes closed ‘till the end
When we will stand in front of heaven’s gate
It will be too late!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-27 18:47 

kazhkaip keistai skamba EA ir development opportunities vienam sakinyje :lol: